At Chubb Travel Insurance our aim is to process your claim as quickly as possible.
To avoid delay and to ensure your claim is handled promptly and efficiently, please take note of the details outlined for how to make a claim.
On this page you can find details for what to do in the event of an insured loss under your policy, how to submit your claim and an outline of the required documents to support your claim.
WHAT TO DO IN THE EVENT OF A CLAIM
Download Claim Form
- Advise all claims to us within 30 days of a claim event or as soon as reasonably practicable.
- You must submit all supporting documentation, e.g. medical reports, police reports, declarations, receipts, valuations or other such evidence we may request to assist us in the prompt resolution of Your claim. Please refer details of required claim documents from your policy wording.
- For liability claims do not make any admission or offer. Request the claim against You be put in writing.
- All losses under Luggage and Travel Documents must be reported to local authorities and/or Your Transport Provider and written acknowledgment obtained.
- Immediately report any luggage loss or damage to the airline or carrier involved and submit a claim to them. In some instances they may be responsible for the damage and/or loss.
- Use the Chubb Assistance Line 66 2673 9606 for specific assistance on all travel emergency matters whilst travelling overseas.
- Click below to download the claim form.
Please submit your completed claim form together with required claim documents to us at the below address:
Chubb Samaggi Insurance PCL
2/4 Chubb Tower, 12th Fl.,
Northpark Project, Vibhavadi-Rangsit Rd.,
Thung Song Hong, Laksi,Bangkok 10210 Thailand
Fax : 66 2611 4050
For claims assistance please call/email our Customer Service
Chubb Travel Insurance Customer Service
Hotline: 66 2611 4031 (Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm)